I don't know about you but when I hear in advertising the claim of "best prices", I always ask myself what exactly do they mean. They didn't say lowest prices, cheapest prices or best value.
If you're a Detroit Tigers fan and watch their games, another HVAC contractor on the eastside of the state makes that statement in their advertising.
Now, I'm not saying anything disparaging about the contractor. They may very well do a great job at what they do. But I know a lot of people I'm sure hear the same thing. I'm not sure how they back up that claim.
In order to determine what the 'best price' is, it would take some algorithm and computing power to take into account and evaluate all the factors to arrive at that conclusion. It's a fair amount of data inputs.
I realize having an idea about what a new furnace or air conditioner will cost installed is important. It's just not something we can quote over the phone and hopefully this will help you understand why.
Based on over 40 years of consulting with homeowners, what they really want is the confidence that they feel like they're making the best buying decision for them.
Here are the major variables or data needed to determine best price:
- The equipment from a high quality manufacturer
- Take into account the two price tags associated with the decision
- Is it really the right size for your home. Don't assume that the one you might be replacing was the correct size.
- Does the ductwork need to be adjusted to get the proper performance.
- Is it installed correctly by a highly-trained technician using the latest testing equipment to make sure it is running at peak performance.
- How does the final price of the total install compare to anyone else?
- Do they offer an annual maintenance plan?
- There's also the education process for you to understand why and how all these matter.
Our goal is to provide enough information before we ever step foot in your home and then meet your expectations so you feel confident in the decision you make for us to do the install; as well as the months and years after the installation we continue a long term relationship.